- Here at mobileECOtuning your details are treated with the upmost confidentially and are never passed or shared with anyone. We promise that we will never add you to a mailing list or contact you out of turn.
- When contacting us using our secure query form, please ensure that you enter your name, email address and contact phone number(s) so we can contact you promptly. Please also list as much detail about your query as possible, e.g. your vehicle make, model, engine size, power rating and the year of manufacture as this will enable us to answer your questions quickly and effectively.
- If you wish to speak to someone from our Sales Team or Technical Support Department, you can do so by contacting our office during weekdays between 9:00am – 6:00pm. However, we are conscious that sometimes you do need help during out of office hours, and so we do encourage our customers to contact us via email as we check and respond to emails 24/7. Email is also our Technical Support Department’s preferred method of communication as they are not always by a phone, and so you will often get a quicker response using this method of communication.
- mobileECOtuning (and Logo) is a registered trademark in the UK and other countries. The copyright in the content and images in this website belongs to mobileECOtuning or the images and content are used by mobileECOtuning with the permission of the Copyright owner.
- You may download information for your own personal use but otherwise it may not be copied or reproduced except with our written permission. While we strive to ensure that the website is accurate we are not liable for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect. Anything on this site is for information purposes only.
- Where mobileECOtuning is used on this website it refers to mobileECOtuning whose registered office is at mobileECOtuning, Walrow Farm, Walrow, Highbridge, TA9 4RA..
Regarding software, documents and services available on this website
- In no event shall mobileECOtuning be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this website.
Link to third party sites
- Some links on this website will let you leave mobileECOtuning site. The linked sites are not under the control of mobileECOtuning and mobileECOtuning is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. mobileECOtuning is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. mobileECOtuning is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by mobileECOtuning of the site.
Feedback and information
- Any feedback or information you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. mobileECOtuning is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis in areas such as the Testimonials page.
- mobileECOtuning’s products are designed to increase the performance of your vehicle through increased acceleration and power. Once the mobileECOtuning RE-MAP has been installed in your vehicle the driver is ultimately responsible for the increased power and speed acquired, so we remind you that responsible driving is essential in order not to endanger yourself and/or others. It is essential that you advise your insurance company of this modification to your vehicle so that your insurance is not void.
- This modification may affect your premium, so we would advised that you contact your insurance company before you carry out the installation so that you are fully aware of any additional cost you may incur. Your vehicle may receive some additional wear and tear through increased performance i.e. from additional brake usage.
- Therefore, you should monitor the condition of your vehicle on an ongoing basis, as you are responsible for making sure that your vehicle is road worthy and complies with current motoring legislation. Once the product has been fitted, mobileECOtuning will only accept responsibility for the value of the mobileECOtuning product, subsequently any further costs will remain the owner’s responsibility.
- In the unlikely event that you would like to return your product within our 14 day money back period, the returned goods must be returned by tracked, insured delivery and be received in as sold condition. At this point we would like to emphasise that the mobileECOtuning products that mobileECOtuning provide its customers have had no detrimental effects to any vehicles once installed.
Walrow Farm Workshops,
Email : email@example.com